Sometimes, we come across inspiration on the internet that’s just too good not to share. Here are some of our finds from the past week or so that we think you’ll love as much as we do! This post will most likely be the first in a series, so keep checking back for more of our favorite home decor posts, curated from around the web.
- 16 Rose Gold and Copper Details for Stylish Interior Decor: Lola is in love with anything rose gold right now, and these ideas for infusing your home with rose gold are beautiful and could go with any style decor. While rose gold might be super trendy, it’s also a classic look that will still look lovely in a home after the trend fades.
- The Cheapskate’s Guide to Kitchen Renovations: This post is a totally brilliant take on how to make a kitchen renovation work for your budget. Kitchen renovations feel out of reach for many people, but it really just takes some careful planning and budgeting to make it work. Lola is dying to renovate her kitchen, so this blog post might help it happen.
- DIY Vintage Style Glass Decal: We love simple and elegant DIY projects that anyone can do, and this one completely fits the bill. How lovely would this look on a back door, or a shabby chic sign utilizing an old window? We love vintage charm at this blog, so projects like this make our heart pitter-patter.
- Spring “Undecorating”: We love the simple and minimalist approach inherent in the idea of “undecorating.” Sometimes less really is more! We’re definitely going to apply the idea of “undecorating” around our own homes.
- DIY It: Holographic Photo Frames: Another great, completely doable DIY, these frames are a great way to inject a pop of color into any decor scheme. We’re obsessed!
What are some decor ideas and inspirations that are on your radar right now? We’d love if you shared them with us! Let us know in the comments.